1 . Title & ApplicabilityTriphase Technologies (P) Ltd (“Triphase” or “Company”) has prepared the CSR Policy (“Policy”) in alignment with its objective, principles and values, as a socially ,economically and environmentally aware which lays down the principles and mechanisms for undertaking various programs in accordance with the requirements provided under Section 135 of The Companies Act 2013, read with Schedule VII to the Companies Act 2013 and The Companies (Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Rules, 2014 (together referred as “Legal Provisions”) and in line with the subsequent amendments released therein by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs till 31 March 2019 and shall be amended as required to comply with extant rules, regulations and acts. The Policy shall apply to all the CSR projects, programs and activities undertaken by the Company at various locations .
2. Approval of CSR PolicyThe Board of the Directors of the Company (“Board”) has approved this Policy. The Board may amend the Policy as may be required from time to time. Any or all provisions of this Policy are subject to the applicable provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 and any subsequent amendments thereof made from time to time.
3. Mission statementWe at Triphase Technologies (P) Ltd under the CSR mission company policy means the Social,environmental and economic concerns in its business operations . It contribute to sustainable development and improve the lives of society. People’s education and health are major concerns for the country’s development ,Triphase has made conscious efforts by executing projects which is need based in education ,healthcare and environmental sector .
4. ImplementationsFinancial year wise projects reports are maintained. (visit CSR portfolio>Year based project reports) .
5. CSR BudgetBoard of Directors shall make disclosures in the Annual Report as per clause (o) of subsection (3) of section 134 as per the CSR Rules. Surplus arising out of CSR project, program or activities shall not form part of the business profits of Company instead the same will be further spent for CSR purposes only .
6. CSR Governance StructureThe Board shall be periodically review, monitor the CSR projects/ programs and the CSR Expenditure. The Board shall ensure that the activities as are included in this Policy are undertaken by the Company.
7. Monitoring and Reporting FrameworkTriphase shall institute a monitoring mechanism for its CSR programs ensure that each CSR program has
- All projects undertaken by Triphase shall be monitored on a regular basis by the board on progress and action plan, from time to time.
- Targets, timelines and measurable parameters, wherever possible.
8 . Compliance RequirementsIn compliance with the Legal Provisions, the Company discloses the contents of this Policy in its Annual Report and also place it on the Company’s website as per the particulars specified
Composition of CSR Committee
Pursuant to the provisions of section 135 of the companies Act,2013 read with the allied rules, the Company’s CSR committee comprises the following members
|Name of Director||Designation|
|Shyam M Gopinath||Director|
CSR details of FY 2020-21
|Total CSR Spent||26,89,872/-|
|No. of project undertaken||02|
|Project Sector||Education and Healthcare|
Project – 1
Project Sector : Education
Project Title : Govt.Higher Primary school Hosur Renovation
Project Budget : INR 24.8 L
Project Location : Govt.Higher Primary School Hosur , Hosur Village , Hunsur (Taluk),Mysore (Dist) Karnataka – 571617
Implementing Partners : Direct implementation ,Triphase Technologies (P) Ltd
Project Description : Since rural development is closely linked to public welfare and the development of society, a company has taken on the responsibility of renovating one of rural government school to promote education in rural areas and renovated Govt.Higher Primary School Hosur. Here strengthened school infrastructure, organised well-equipped class rooms ,for drinking water purifier availability, a hygienic kitchen and spacious dining hall, a play ground, a place to conduct events, and well-maintained toilets for boys and girls.
Project – 2
Project Sector : Healthcare
Project Title : Donation for Cancer hospital
Project Budget : INR 2L
Project Location : Shanthi Pain and Palliative care society , Kalpetta, Kerala – 673121
Implementing Partners : Direct implementation, Triphase Technologies (P) Ltd
Project Description : Under health initiatives donated funds to Shanthi Pain and Palliative care society which is located at Kalpetta Kerala.